Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ALL INCLUSIVE, VAL THORENS, JAN23

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

Just one place to fill on a luxury, full board skiing trip to Val Thorens in the 3 valleys.

We have our own chalet thats on the side of the mountain and you can ski to the door.

We have our own private chef making 3 meals a day and all you can drink vino.

A potent mix of 15 Irish, English, American and Scottish who are at all levels and into snowboarding, skiing and snow blades.

Aged 23-29 and a mostly single mixed group (and good looking i might add) we are all dedicated to skiing and partying hard.

We leave from London on the morning of January 23rd and all transfers etc are included.
(you can fly from anywhere and hook up with us over there if you prefer)

Original price was £750 but someone pulled out last minute, so we have one spot for £500 and need the name changed ASAP.

Check out this video for a sample of some of the banter from previous years

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=67339620836&ref=mf

and heres a few pics from previous trips too:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hi there,

I am very interested in taking up the spare place you have if it is still available?

Matt
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
FunTimeFranky, I can't come, but would love to know which Chalet that is?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi,

Is this place still available?

Paul.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy