Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Square Deal from Inghams (Late Availability) - to Innsbruck

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all... Don't know about anyone else but I'm struggling to find a good value late deal this year, however have just stumbled across this square deal from Inghams. Fly to Innsbruck then allocated on arrival (Resort and accom) inc trans + HB + Ski carriage ~ £330.00. They mention If you’re looking for a great deal to Austria, look no further. This offer features resorts served by our flights to Innsbruck. has anyone had experience with AOA particularly with Inghams + Innsbruck resorts. Cheers.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not AOA, but Inghams at Innsbruck seem very efficient and switched on, i.e. reps everywhere, everyone knows what's happening, helpful, busses leaving less than an hour after you land.
I'd be happy to do it, especially given the price.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You should check which resorts are serviced by Innsbruck - I wouldn't want to end up in ST Wolfgang which is a 45 minute bus ride from the nearest skiinng - and that's a tiny area, it's 1.5 hors to the next nearest (I've not been, I was reading the INghams website last night)
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yeah... knowing my luck that's where id probably end up Wolfgang or Igls rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Innsbruck

Igls 14 mins 18 km
Seefeld 19 mins 19 km
Zell am Ziller 48 mins 68 km
Söll 49 mins 80 km
Hopfgarten 52 mins 80 km
Scheffau 54 mins 84 km
Westendorf 57 mins 85 km
Oberau 59 mins 80
Niederau 63 mins 83 km
Mayrhofen 64 mins 80 km
Finkenberg 65 mins 81 km
Solden 66 mins 84 km
St Christoph 67 mins 99 km
Ischgl 68 mins 96 km
St Anton 69 mins 92 km
Kirchberg in Tirol 70 mins 95 km
Santa Cristina 71 mins 114 km
St Johann in Tirol 71 mins 100 km
Alpbach 73 mins 76 km
Serfaus 74 mins 98 km
Kitzbuhel 74 mins 100 km
Zurs 75 mins 106 km
Obergurgl 77 mins 94 km
Lech 78 mins 110 km
Hintertux 80 mins 92 km
Galtür 81 mins 109 km
Selva Gardena 84 mins 123 km
Val Gardena 85 mins 123 km
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Keep an eye on the travelzoo ski deals, they're updated all the time and some decent ones pop up now and then.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
zermattbusby,
Recently went on an AOA with Inghams to Innsbruck; we went to Livigno which was great. We were well looked after & would recommend Inghams. As owen4220 wrote, reps were well on the ball & everything went off like clockwork.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wow ! I would never of thought you would land at Innsbruck then on to Livigno, we went there a few years back but landed at Bergamo, it then took approx 6 hrs in the coach ! nightmare tbh, how long did it take from Inns ?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Many thanks all for the above, much appreciated Very Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
zermattbusby,
3 hours; others in our hotel came in via Verona & they mentioned it was approx 6 1/2-7 hours Shocked
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
We did that this week but paid the extra to garantee skiwelt and ended up in soll
fantastic area for I intermediates
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
grizzlybear wrote:
We did that this week but paid the extra to garantee skiwelt and ended up in soll
fantastic area for I intermediates

Did you book the enhanced AAO with Inghams only they don't seem to offer the guaranteed area option now ?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Sounds like a good deal. If it were me, I would ask them if they can give a list of possible resorts, i.e. what resorts are classe as 'served by Innsbruck'. That shouldn't jeopardise their AOA flexibility, but should give you a better idea of whether there are places on there that you don't want to risk going to. It will also allow you to rule some places out (i.e. I would be very doubtful if you would get St Wolfgang from Innsbruck as it is much closer to Salzburg. You will of course still be risking getting Igls (although you could still get some excellent skiing on the Innsbruck skipass using the buses) and for me I would also want to avoid Oberau/Niederau, but it might give you a better idea).

The enhanced AOA sounds good, if they still offer it. We did a similar thing with Crystal once to Mayrhofen, specified the resort but didn't care which accommodation.

D
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy