Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

When the going gets tough, Mrs Robinson goes skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Iris Robinson, the lady at the epicentre of a Northern Ireland sex and politics scandal that is threatening her husband's future as first minister ... is believed to have gone skiing.

This report from The Sunday Times.

Quote:
Suffering from depression, she is thought to have escaped to Chamonix, the French ski resort which Elin Nordegren, wife of Tiger Woods, also chose as a hideaway after her husband’s affairs were exposed.

If you are in Chamonix, male, and 19 years old, please update this report.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think this is a smoke screen. She is more likley to me in the Robinson holiday home in Florida.

If you do find her, be sure to tie her to a post and burn her. Evil witch
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
johnboy, Laughing Laughing Laughing I thought she looked allright for 60 and was worth a quick knee trembler Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Gsyfreerider, I suspect you're far too old for her Toofy Grin I read in another rag about Florida. I suspect The Times is flying a kite on this for sensationalist effect.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Gsyfreerider, for her age not bad at all! I'm 23 would I be in with a shout? Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
no - you'd just be anotherproblem, Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
anotherproblem, no, you're way past it.

When I was 19 I was looking no further than about 25... and that hasn't changed.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
BBCNI now stating she is at home. Hopefully we will never see (or hear) her again.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
May the bitch rot in hell or catch something nasty. Some of her quotes

Quote:
There can be no viler act, apart from homosexuality and sodomy, than sexually abusing children (House of Commons)

I cannot think of anything more sickening than a child being abused. It is comparable to the act of homosexuality (Belfast Telegraph)

I have a very lovely psychiatrist who works with me in my offices and his Christian background is that he tries to help homosexuals — trying to turn away from what they are engaged in. I'm happy to put any homosexual in touch with this gentleman (Radio 5)
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
FFS. Didn't we have 'woman goes skiing shocker' yesterday? Get a life, will you. rolling eyes
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
thefatcontroller, Christ, so it's worse to touch another man's bum than a child's!?!?!?!?! What the hell is this bitch smoking!?

Put me right off her! Laughing
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
anotherproblem, LMAOOOO
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
wonder if Iris is listening to this on her IPod

http://youtube.com/v/YRwTj6iXnSI&feature=player_em
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
wonder if Iris is listening to this on her IPod

http://youtube.com/v/YRwTj6iXnSI&feature=player_em
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
surely you mean her iProd
latest report
Big Dave, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
I just think it's amazing that The Graduate was about a student who had an affair with a much older woman called Mrs Robinson. A case of life imitating art.
snow conditions
Well, she certainly took her time. That movie came out in 1967
ski holidays
Ernst Goldsmith, of course she did, she would have been to young in 1967
snow conditions
anotherproblem, Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy