Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing anywhere (ideally Europe) cheap 1 week either 14th feb or 28th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello folks, my names Oliver and my girlfriend is Emma, were both in our 20s and looking for a cheapy break in feb.

Due to my work it has to be either 14th or 28th for a week.

Ideally France or Italy but price is the important factor.

Inc. Flights, transfers, accom and passes we ideally want to be no more than circa £300 a head.

As you can imaging we are struggling!!!

Can anyone help?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
wildoliver, you will certainly be struggling, as the week of the 14th is school holidays all over Europe. You may get a bargain on the 28th, but it is still French holidays, so you will be exceedingly lucky to get a holiday for £300 each esp if you want all of that included
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
wildoliver, Sadly, you have no chance at all with the 14th as that is half-term week in the UK. I am a teacher and expect to spend £1000 for flight room and transfer that week.

With that sort of budget, even for the 28th, you are looking at Eastern Europe in a rainstorm, I'm afraid.

snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Inc. Flights, transfers, accom and passes we ideally want to be no more than circa £300 a head.

Have to agree with the other posts - you'd have no chance even out of the peak weeks of the year to get a holiday in France or Italy for that kind of money. You need to think again either about your dates, or your destination, or your budget - or all three.

Do you have your own ski gear? A lift pass in a modest French resort will cost you £150 a head. In Livigno it would be 187 euros. Ski hire is quite expensive almost everywhere, too.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w, I was pleasantly surprised at the rental charges for my sons' skis for the last two weeks. We used a new ski shop next to the ski lifts, excellent service, and good skis too. I do get a discount, but so do the people who rent my apartment.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The World loves a joker eh !! Evil or Very Mad
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Scotland ?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Take a look at Mountainsun's 4 night breaks in Tignes. They have a good price for w/c 28th.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cheers Colin you were a great help looking at it now!

We have own equipment so should work out cheap!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
actually you might want to look at Innsbruck, book your own flight, get a cheap B&B and take the free ski buses to the various resorts around the city and simply go for as many days as you can afford.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
No problem although thinking about Tignes will be really busy that week (peak French holidays week), rayscoops, Austria suggestion may be better.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I honestly think you should check out the UCPA website. Sadly I'm too old to take advantage unless ofcourse I lie about my age.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Chris Bish wrote:
Sadly, you have no chance at all with the 14th as that is half-term week in the UK. I am a teacher and expect to spend £1000 for flight room and transfer that week.

£1,000 for only Flight Room and transfer (so not inc Lift Pass, Hire, etc) = need to shop around more

There are "many" holidays around for well under your £1,000 over HT for 2011. I know wildoliver was looking for this year but, if booked early enough, it's very easy to get reasonably priced "fully inc". trips at any time of year.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

if booked early enough

absolutely. But that's a pretty significant "if"...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy