Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zell Am See.... nightlife????????? any tips please

Poster: A snowHead
Hi, i am in Zell from next saturday for the week can anyone recommend any clubs, bars etc etc to visit. is there a local pool or spa. any comments welcome.
Bit late but Happy New Year
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Crazy Daisy's
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Diele ..off the main square is good too. There is a Leisure centre also in the village .. we never went but it is there !! Enjoy your stay .
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
andybabes,

The bar in The Grand Hotel is a very pleasant place to spend an evening
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Diele - http://www.diele.at/ - is a kind of cheerful train crash disco. It won't win prizes for cool, but for a drunken disco dancing end to the evening it hits the spot.

I'm a fan of B17 Hangar bar - http://www.b17-hangar.at/ by the railway. Long Island Ice tea is a cracker. And the decor is great - especially is you like B17s...

Sportstüberl is, funnily enough, a sports themed place. Bit mellower than some of the others.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
andybabes, as johnboy said, Crazy Daisy is the best place there. My other faves are the bier keller under the Hotel Lebzelter, and the Irish Bar (cant remember the name), which is sort of halfway between the main town and CityXpress lift. There's plenty of "Gentleman's" Clubs too Wink

Zell is a great place, u'll have a blast.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Charlatanefc, under the Lebzelter? Think that's the Sportstüberl http://www.hotel-lebzelter.at/index.php?mID=2_3&lang=2 ? Think the Irish might be called Flannigans?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
nozawaonsen, sounds about right. Funnily enough, only been in both of them when under the influence Wink

Actually just looked on that website, it aint the sportsstubel, it's the Lebzelt-Felsenkeller that I meant
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Another vote for the B17 Hanger bar. Very quirky. I love it.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Flanigan's, Crazy Daisy, The green one (can't remember the proper name).
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
thanks everyone, is there any swimming pools or spa's nearby?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Diele is pretty good if a bit tatty. Shows a lot of ski videos. Crazy Daisy for later on, good live music. B17 has an amazing selection of cocktails and a really weird owner.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Swimming pool in Zell and one in Kaprun.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Crazy Daisy gets my vote
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I also liked the B17 Hanger bar. Quite small inside, but friendly bar staff.

One of the "quirks" was that they were doing some local thing of pouring molten lead into some water Shocked (elf'n' safety obviously don't apply in Austria Toofy Grin ) and according to the shape of the solified blob it was supposed to foretell your future! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Hi,
no tips, but a snow report. 75cm of snow on top of the Schmittenhoe, 10 cm of snow fell last night in the town.
lovely sunny day today. off skiing now . Byeeeeeeee
snow conditions
"The green one (can't remember the proper name). " - That's actually called Greens. I'll be there next Sat as well. A big group of us. Ginbar is a nice chill out spot as well. More low key, just to start the night. If you see a drunken pack of Irish & Americans, that's us!
snow conditions
Sorry it's called Ginhouse, not Ginbar.
snow report
Diele bar is very good and always buzzing apres ski.....

In terms of a spa, pool etc.....
We stayed here last year:

http://www.tirolerhof.co.at/

The food, hotel, staff and facilities were fantastic.
latest report
farlep99 wrote:
Sorry it's called Ginhouse, not Ginbar.

Good spot, if you like Gin wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy