Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Serre chevalier - 20th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone help with this?

Apparently when you purchase the full lift pass for Serre Chevalier you get access to Deux Alpes, Montgenevre and Alpes D huez too?

Can anyone confirm this?

Looking at going out with Rocket Ski and staying in the ClubHotel Grand Aigle. Reports are mixed, but I'm on a budget and have to take what I can get. It's cheap enough that we can go out a few nights anyway.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dave_m, Can't really help with the lift pass, although I think that thay do give you a 1day at these other resorts, but don't remember there being any transport to them.

I stayed at the club hotel last Jan (2009) and was pleasantly surprised. If you go into it expecting 'budget' then you will be fine, rooms were clean, and water hot (however if you have over 2 to a room they are very small). The food was the best surprise, I was worried about the quality given the price I paid, but never felt the need to eat out.

The hotel is right next to a run as advertised, this gets you to the right hand side of the piste map and its a 5 min walk to the lifts getting you to the rest of the area. The skiing/riding was excellent (although we were lucky with the snow) and I'd recommend the right hand side (monetiers?) - the piste was empty!!!!

Have fun
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm heading out to Serre Chevalier for that week and I'm possibly going to go to Montgenevre/Claviere for the day, which is included on the lift pass for a single day. You have the choice of:

Grande Galaxie: one free day pass for:

•Les 2 Alpes
•Alpe d’Huez
•Montgenèvre / Vialattea
•Sestrières / Vialattea
•Puy St Vincent
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy