Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

chalet holiday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Advise.or anyone who knows of a space. Looking for a place for one person in a chalet arriving 26 Jan, departing 4 Feb preferably (in order), St martin de belleville, La Tania, Meribel, Val Thorens, La Plagne.. Do chalet companies take singles and midweek to midweek bookings, never been on a chalet holiday before, so thought being Billy no mates, give it a try.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ymh, I've managed to get single occupancy with a TO without surcharges by booking a last minute deal a day or two before departure. You won't get very much luck looking outside the saturday to saturday or sunday to sunday transfer times if you are looking for a TO deal though - they would lose too much income. Try Mountainsun in Tignes / Les Coche - they might be more flexible if they're not booked up.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ymh, I had an email from the chalet experience earlier. They were offering no single supplements for some last minute deals. They operate in Les Gets you need to contact Phil.

I went last year on their essential chalet and iit was great. These deals may not be on the website (so it says in the email) so ask when you email them. Phil as very good at communicating last year.

I am not very good at putting links in my posts but they come up if you google them.

Very Happy Happy Hunting.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Two comapnies I use who don't charge single supplements but you will probably be sharing with a stranger are Mark Warner and YSE.

The only danger is if your room mate snores too much, however with YSE the disturber is expected to move into the lounge.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ymh, try DIY .... check out flights first then go to www.chaletsdirect.com and put up a request in the Solutions Room and you will have loads of offers Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
you will struggle if you dont book sat or sun as most of them have flights tied up with charter and transfer on those exact dates.

if you change to sat or sun and can afford to wait till last minute you will get some good deals just look at prices for tomorrow £199 3* chalet 299 fro a 4* and 349 for a 5*. They all include flights transfers food accom and drinks at meals and the single supplements are waivered or about 40%.

good luck
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The chalets always try and hold out for someone who will take the bed for the whole week. I'm sure if you pay for the whole week you could arrive / leave when you wish!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy