Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Time for new boots and bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I think I want some new boots and bindings for Feb.

Mine are getting old and both the boots and bindings were not good when new. (Lamar bindings, Larmar boots)

I'm now a solid boarder so want boots and bindings for an average level! And I like to do a bit of everything, park, piste, off-piste etc.

Anybody recommend a cheap place to by online? Or shops in the EAST midlands area?

What boots/bindings??
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've recently bought Unions Danny Kass, tried them for a day in Glencoe they are really comfy and feel soid.. Unions are well priced to imo..
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bindings, there are loads of new bindings on ebay at the moment http://snipurl.com/u1mia I picked up some brand new Burton C60s the other week for 1/2 the retail price!

Boots: don't buy them on-line, go into a shop and get them properly fitted. From East Mids you should be able to get to TSA @ Tamworth Snowdome, Magic Toast in Leicester or Boardwise in Cannock easily enough.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks alot, will try and get to one of them shops for boots
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy