Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Myoko - Akakura Kanko & Onsen

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm working out here this season, its insane, there is so much snow falling all the time, except for the sunny bluebird sky days in between. the only word that can come close to describing the conditions here is EPIC!

The village is awesome, very un-spoilt, a real Japanese feel to it but they are keen to enhance their apeal to international/western guests and they are all so friendly its amazing. Myoko is one of the oldest ski resorts in Japan. Not far from Nagano where the winter olympics were held once the terrain here is brilliant, there is something for everyone and the resort in terms of ski area size is massive. I've skied all over Europe and a little in Northern America and this is huge even by their standards.

I can't recommend the resort enough, I wasn't sure how there wasn't an international ski school here before we set one up, the credentials of the place are just too good to be true, but alas it was all true, and there were only Japanese ski schools here, now we've set up an international ski school (www.myokosnowsports.com) and are teaching western and English speaking guests skiing and boarding and having an awesome time.

Its super easy to get here from Narita international airport and the skiing is superb. Check out the facebook page for the resort there are some pics on there of the mountain etc and look at my facebook page, I've recently uploading some powder shots from the last few days, faceshots galore. Its so good.

The general resort website is (www.myoko.tv) and is available in English. If you fancy something different to your bog standard European or American skiing experience then get involved, you won't regret it.

If you have any questions then ask on here and I will be happy to help, or put you in touch with someone who can.

In the meantime, enjoy the snow, I'm off night-skiing Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy