Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Buying a La Plagne ski pass online

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Good evening,

I'm off to La Plagne 1800 next Saturday and am finalising a few details. Does anybody have experience of buying their ski pass from the 'La Plagne Ski Pass' website ( http://www.skipass-laplagne.com/catalog/ ) and in particular whether the pass is sent to your home before you depart or whether it is collected in resort on your first day? This site was a link from the la-plagne.com website, so hopefully it is legit.

I am thinking of buying online ahead of arrival in order to hopefully save some time and enable an afternoons skiing on our first day.

If anyone has experience of this site, or if they know of other places to purchase our lift passes I would be hugely grateful.

Kind regards, Nick
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nick,

I don't have any experience with this website, but I'm pretty sure it's the equivalent of www.skipass-lesarcs.com which I do have experience of. It's also listed under on the buy online section of the official La Plagne website - www.la-plagne.com. So I wouldn't worry about its authenticity.

With regards to your question about whether they can send the pass to you, the les arcs site says give 15 days for the passes to arrive, so I would assume that you probably shouldn't risk getting them sent and should just pick them up on the day.

I hope this is helpful, have a great trip,

Neil.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
n1ckster, where abouts in La Plagne are you staying? I cant see how you would benefit from buying online now as they wont be sent to your home and you would have to go to the lift pass office to pick them up anyway. Are you going independently or with a TO?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy