Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes le lac- 6th to the 13th of feb - flying from scotland or north of england

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there,

Is there any interest in sharing a holiday to Tignes le lac for the week of the 6th to the 13th of Feb.

I havent booked anything yet, but there seems some ok deals to chalets in Tignes for approx £500pp for half board. Unfortunately single supplements ar 75% Shocked

I'm looking to take part in a course with Alliance snowboarding in the afternoons, but would have mornings free to go boarding.

I'm a 28 year old, experienced snowboarder, no funny habits or bad smells, who likes a few apres pints in the evening, but nothing too late or outrageous.

Cheers

Neil
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try a posting on chalets direct solutions room state your budget. I just booked via an offer didnt pay solo suppliment and got a great deal £300 including grub and transfer. Couldn't find any chalets on there website that offered solo places but had plenty of replies offering me places in your price range. Worth a try.

Good Luck
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Neil,

Just booked for 7th - 14th Feb with Alpine Elements in Chalet Lavachey for £399 (sharing with a mate). So they may have spare places. Flying from Gatwick though which might mean you have to get there first. Good Luck.

Arthur
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy