Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

"Mad dad" climbs Snowdon with baby on his back

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Scarpa, Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Scarpa, I saw that Tryfan N ridge/Bristley Ridge/Fach/Fawr was listed as one of the top 50 'Winter Walks' in the Indy recently - In their current condition that might come as a bit of a shock to those used to ambling round the Cotswolds Shocked

I think I might go over to Malawi and BUY a baby just so that I can go climbing with the little devil strapped to my back to wind up the DM readers
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dat is bad man. bad bad bad dady. the man is a wrong un.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I saw families equally kitted out today walking around town and on the baby slope today. With wind chill it got down to below -20 easy.

Some people just need to man up.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
savaloy joy,

i presumed he was walking somewhere around kent, given the weather of pass couple of weeks down there
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
red 27, Yeah... I remember having to brush huge amounts of powder off each hold scrambling up the north ridge. There are some easy gullies coming up from Heather Terrace too when enough snow actually falls... but they are actually easy grade winter climbing routes so not suitable for the inexperienced.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy