Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ebay seller: Ikomsport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone had any experience (good or bad) with this seller?

http://sports.shop.ebay.co.uk/Skis-/16062/i.html?_catref=1&_fln=1&_ipg=&_ssn=ikomsportuk&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

I'm looking for a pair of approx 170's for using at home, and don't really want to pay for new skis that'll find every rock on Cairngorm! Some of the stuff seems to sell for not bad prices.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I`ve bought 2 pairs of 2nd hand skis from them. Communication with them is good. 1st pair very happy with, 2nd pair I sent back (promised postage refund but never happend) as top sheets were trashed and more importantly bindings worn out.

Bases and edges were fine ,but overall I didn`t think they were worth the money.

They had reduced their prices last time I looked (bids starting at 1 euro for some skis) so may be fine for rock skis if cheap.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Douglas C, Have a look at http://www.snowcore.co.uk. They have a good range of new gear at reasonable prices. Would be worth giving them a phone.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snowcore website isn't listing much ( http://www.snowcore.co.uk/ ) , but they also appear to be trading as Wintershack/Ski and Board Discount Warehouse on ebay. ( http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/SKI-AND-BOARD-DISCOUNT-WAREHOUSE )
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ive used wintershack for 3 or 4 things - good prices, quick delivery. I'll tell you what the missus' skis are like when we get back in the end of Jan
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have had two sets of skis from snowcore / wintershack - they were very helpfull

give them a ring - last year they emailed me a full spreadsheet of everything they had available for Ebay
- we picked our way through it for a good week before it appeared on Ebay !!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If your looking for a cheap pair of skis I have a set of 2003 Volkl 168's for £50 I work in Edinburgh. Well worn but bases are fin for cairngorm etc.

PS sorry for chancing my arm.
Cheers
Bob Blush
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Currently checking the ebay/gumtree sites, but might be interested in the sub-£50 Volkls. wink Which model are they?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
They have been selling a lot of skis this year with 99p start, and they have sold for very cheap prices. A couple of friends have bought K2 Recons from them. The skis were very cheap (about £150) for 2005-6 skis, but they were very well used ex hire skis. They had really bad wear to the top sheets and bindings were scuffed badly, they bases were OK.

IMHO I dont think they are worth it, cheap prices but for skis that may have done 60+ weeks, no thanks
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hey, I am an internal worker for Ikomsport !

I just wanted to say that we are making every announces unique and especially for used skis (as the estate varies a lot from one another).
We also keep in touch all the time to answer every doubts or questions you might have.
To finish I have to add that a customer not satisfied with an item can either exchange it or get a refund.

I am sorry to hear that someone had a bad experience with us as we are here to satisfy our customer.

PS: for susieski, if we promised a refund for the shipping and nothing has been done, you can contact us whenever and we will effectuate it !
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
lucieIkomsport, I`ll take you up on that when I get back to the UK Madeye-Smiley cheers
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy