Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sledges....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My plastic one has cracked during this week, and my 20 year old wooden one has seen better days (pulling left despite many hours tweaking in the past week), so on the hunt for one of those ones that look a bit like boogie boards, with space for 2+ people, anyone know what they are called and if anyone has stock anywhere in the UK for sensible prices?

Apparently Costco had them, but I've been down and they don't have any left...

Tried a friends and the kids really enjoyed sledging with their dad at the same time!

Cheers,

Greg
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
the ones in costco are called bodyglove snow - they were under £10 for the two person one and about £17 for the three person one

I got the two person one and they are ok for what they are, basically a surf board type thing

you can get them on ebay I thinks
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
try www.newitts.com/
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sounds like your having fun!!!! No idea where to get one of those sledges from but I find the bum boards are great for all ages!!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
poe, they sounds like the ones, and a decent price too, shame I didn't get one before all the snow arrived!!

blockhead, cheers, already tried them before posting on here!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kitenski, time to build one out of the skip skis, no?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
BMW Laughing
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Spyderman, Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
comprex, just need some skip skis then........
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
this person was selling them on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-BODY-GLOVE-FOAM-CORE-SNOW-SLED-TUBE-SLICK-BOTTOM_W0QQitemZ150393110881QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_Games_Outdoor_Play_Equipment_LE?hash=item230420c161

bit pricy given that they were under a tenner to buy in the first place

I will be going to costco near me this week, if they have them I can pick you one up as long as you are willing to pay to postage etc, so the total should be under 20 quid all in - just let me know
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
kitenski, surely someone is lazy enough to still have some Salomons or Metron 8s and 9s about?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kitenski, I have an awesome sledge, never been used, made from two old but in near mint condition skis, all the slats from a single bed and some bits of wood holding it all together. one of the bases has been damaged where I drilled slightly too far through. Yours for £25 if you can pick up from Buxton.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Or just find some animal feed plastic sack, stick a bit of snow in them for cushioning and you'll have a nice fast sledge, works just as well on steep slope of dry grass in the summer!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy