Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Madonna

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I'm off to Madonna in Feb and my group will need some lessons. Can anyone help?

H
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
send me a PM with details (how many, levels, ect) and dates.
If I'm not free when you need the lessons then I'll put you in touch with someone else (English speaking teacher)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Wayne, I think I PM'd you, but not sure. did you receive it?

H
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yeah I got it - I have PM'ed back

I am fully booked for the whole of Feb - nice to be wanted. You are more than welcome to come over from Madonna and join in my group classes (I have classess from lev 1 up to lev 5) - you would need to get a full area pass and either drive around (about 10/15 mins) or ski over (2 lifts from Madonna to Folgarida takes around half an hour), If not, let me know and I will send you some telephone numbers of the schools in Madonna
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wayne, is Madonna connected up by piste/lifte to Pinzolo yet? I've not been to Madonna yet and thought I'd wait until that link was up and running - but not sure if it is in fact happening at all. Any info?

PK
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
DoubleBombardino, I got back from MdC last week and some of the lift infrastructure is on the ground in the carpark but there's a long way to go before the Pinzolo link is open as they are only at the stage of clearing the trees where the main lift supports are being installed - from what I can see anyway. However, it is obviously going ahead.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy