Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Is this mount (Naxo on HSFRs) too far forward?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HSFRs are 187 semi-twin-tip, Kneissls are 180.

Existing holes meant the shop guy could not align perfectly with the freeride line, needed about 1 cm forward. Looking at the difference with the Kneissls though, is this too far forward? (or is part of the reason the manufacturer having a different recommendation for mounting?)

latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
horizon, how do you get them to stick to the wall of your sauna like that?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Freeride line is the ideal & the powder line is too far back. I'd have preferred going back from the FR line rather than forward. The smaller the boot sole length you have the better the forward position will be.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Don't worry - better for your mad skillz at flippy spinny stuff wink Doesn't look too redonculous to me - more of a progressive mount much like Line mark their skis up with as standard.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mosha Marc, Laughing Laughing Don't give Mrs horizon ideas, she'll ask me to build that sauna!

spyderjon, given the hole pattern for front and back, I couldn't really go back 1cm from the freeride line without re-drilling existing holes or very close to them. BSL is 307.

fatbob, you're saying I now have to sack up and do 360s?

Thanks for the advice guys. Some TGR people seem to think it's fine, too.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
horizon, with a small BSL like 307mm you'll definately be fine +1cm. One of your FR's hasn't got a large black patch on the base has it?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
horizon, stop being a fag. The extra stack height on those binders need a fwd mount anyway. Gayboy.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mr Kettle, meet Mr Pot

wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy