Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

MOST EXPENSIVE TARTIFLETTE 2010 COMPETITION

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Chateaubriande is normally a two person dish as well. The last time I had it, it was a really ordinary bit of meat, with its flavour completely swamped by being covered in bacon. RUBBISH.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
AllyK, paulio, Unfortunatly we don't have a ASDA or a WAITROSE in Worksop.

Nearest Waitrose is in Newark or Sheffield and Nearestb Asda is in Mansfield or Sheffield.

I live in a pathetic town which as several Tesco's and Sainsburys express shops but we are quite backward in our selection of foods outside the standard range. In fact earlier this year I had a similar experience when I went in search of Maple Syrup.

Tesco's have been threatening to build a new supermarket know for about 10 years and they are still dragging their feet over final design plans. Sainsburys only open from 8.30 am in a morning ( can you beleive that ) and never have anything on their shelves. I went in once to find that they had run out of MILK !!!!!!!.

Worksop is the Sandwich and Fast Food capital of the UK. We are surrounded by massive sandwich making factories making plastic tastless sandwiches for all around the UK. The town centre is full off Kebab, Indian restuarants, Take away Pizzas, Fish and Chip Shops, Cheap cafes offering all day breakfasts, Fried Chicken shops etc and Chinese takeaways.

We don't posses an Italian restuarant. The local TEX MEX shut down, In fact we must be one of the few places in the world where a Mcdonalds restuarant failed ( This was even in the town centre ). We have vast pubs selling 2 for a fiver meals.

I'm afraid I have to suffer more than the normal man has my taste in foods is of a more continental style and means long journeys just to buy the most basic of ingredients when I wnt something alittle different.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Gazzza,

Just been on the link to buy 1 Kg of Reblechon. Total cost including Delivery and VAT £35. How crazy am I Shocked Shocked Shocked
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
1 kg of reblochon ! thats a good effort, and a whole lot of tartiflette. Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy