Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

MERIBEL 3RD - 10TH JAN 2010 - £350 CATERED WEEK STAY

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
January 3rd-10th 2010 - Fully Catered Chalet in Meribel

Up to 5 spaces available in a fantastic fully catered chalet in Meribel. The chalet is a short walk from Meribel`s town centre bars and restaurants, comprising 8 bedrooms, some double and some twin, all en suite, a large living area including a hot tub on our private veranda!

Chalet catering is a standard package so one day is free to eat out. The package includes:
- Breakfast - cereal, porridge, bacon & eggs, croissants, fruit & yoghurt, bread & preserves, freshly brewed tea & coffee.
- Afternoon Tea - freshly baked cake and biscuits.
- Dinner - Canapès followed by 3-course evening meal with FREE house wine and coffee & mints.

Chalet facilities include:

- Towels & linen are provided and changed mid week
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Free WiFi access
- Satellite TV with DVD player
- WII games console
- Hot Tub
- Laundry facilities
- In house ski / board hire and fitting if requested.
- Optional mini bus service each morning and early evening.

This is not a package holiday therefore you can fly from wherever is local and convenient for you. Chambery is the nearest airport to Meribel and if your flight times are similar to our's, perhaps transfers can be shared to reduce the price.

Our group is mostly made up of both males and females in the early 20s but ranges through to late 30s and, ahem, one 40 yr old! Mostly skiers but one or two boarders. We're looking to hit the slopes hard and enjoy the apers ski too. Mostly on-piste skiers but some will be prepared to venture off-piste if they're in a decent group. After some great skiing we're obviously keen to soak up the apres-ski atmosphere both in the village and in our chalet where we can take advantage of the fabulous facilities on offer.

Ideally we'd like the chalet to be filled uo by joining up with another group of 5 people with the same circumstances as ourselves. That said we'd absolutely consider 5 individuals or any other combination! If you're interested, whether as part of a group or an individual then please leave a reply below with your details... if 5 individuals do this... then hey presto, we're there! If you're a part of a group, even up to 6 people, please state how many are in your group.

This is going to be an awesome trip at a great price too so get involved!!!

- - -
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, this sounds like a good trip! Have you already got your flights, transfers etc sorted? if so could you please send the details to tiz136@hotmail.com and i will check some prices etc.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi tiz,

Yes we have our flights sorted, i will drop you an e-mail with further details of our flights.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'd be interested in this if you are stuck for filling the chalet. Might not want a whole week but happy to pay the full amount. I am 46 though so you're looking at a senior...I can still party though.

First go on my new snowboard after many years of skiing. Been to Meribel, quite liked it.

I'll be driving down, probably on the slopes from 5th to the 9th.

steve@steveolive.co.uk if I can be part of it.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Budfox,

Dropping you a direct e-mail

x
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey Merichick,

Can I come too? I'm a 36 year old advanced skier. Chilled out Wlesh bloke who's up for a laugh and a beer after hitting the snow. Give me a shout with the dets at matt_at_firstlinkis_dot_com.

Cheers!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
haha! i see you've found us Matt!!! hope you received my email OK! Look forward to hearing from you!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm in if I can swing it in time!

Cheers.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi guys,

My names is Aisling. Myself and my brother James are going to Meribel from the 4th of Jan till the 9th and are looking for accomodation. Were from Ireland, 19 and 28 up for the same thing and would love to join. My email is aislingleonard@gmail.com please contact me if ye still have places. Thanks a million
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Anything for the following week Merichick?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ORIGINAL DEAL AT THE TOP OF THIS LINK NOW £100 OFF... GO TO:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=59314

RB
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy