Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Need my fix 21st of January onwards

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having spent 10 years persuading my wife to go skiing she finally went twice last year and loved it. However she has decided that she didnt like the first trip as it was cold and will now only ski in march. ( snow mountains not sure really what she expected)

i have tried friends families and the usual excuses and reasons for them not going mean i am stranded and either going into a chalet as a single which means gooseberry city as well as paying double bubble.

i am a 36 year old male boarder ok standard and will try anything been down blacks off piste in the parks all of which hurt like hell but i always go back for more.

looking for a group or someone to join me anytime from the 21st of Jan to anywhere i dont care as long as there is snow a warm bed and good company. i am happy to share with a male or female ( not too sure the wife will be but what the heck )

there are some good deals on chalets going on the 23rd and 24th of jan on www.lastminuteskideals.co.uk and loads of availability so a last minute booking is going to be cheap as well.

There was one of the falgship chalets this weekend down to £349 normal price £1300 and currently 23+24th of Jan has loads of availability still.

Anyone up for waiting till last minute and just booking a great deal please let me know or if anyone has a spare place that they need filling.

Cheers

Jim
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We potentially have a space on our trip to Kimberly, 11 nights from 3oth Jan, sharing a twin bed suite with my stepson (20yr old).
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sad off to mrlando on the 6th so no can do thanks for the offer though
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm a solo boarder in a similar situation. Have provisionally booked w/c 25th Jan off work, but have a little flexibility. I'm 38, and a returning boarder (last trip was Val d'Isere 10 years ago), but was happy on red runs, a bit scared on the black runs. And like you, I'm trying to save on the single supplement nonsense.
Let me know how you are fixed.
Tony.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
TonyTruympet, sent you a pm
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy