Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Spare bed in Meribel week after xmas?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey, first post so hi everyone!

I have just been given the 26th December - to the 2nd off work - sweet! However my gf can't get the time off (finance industry, so month end). We are going to Tignes from the 19th, and she has encouraged me to stay for the extra week as that saves me from dragging her back to the slopes later in the season Smile.

I have a few friends that are going to Meribel for that week so I thought I would try and join them, however I can't find any accommodation. All I need is a bed and I'm not fussy.

I'm male, 28 and am an ok snowboarder (I have all the gear at least Smile). Originally from Australia, but have been in the UK for 3 years now. Have lived in a a couple of sharehouses so I know the rules NehNeh. I'm easy going and friendly, and probably will be off with my mates most of the time, however I'm always up for a few drinks or an adventure around the mountain/park.

If anyone has a spare bed and wants to cut the cost of their holiday let me know!

Cheers!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy