Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EUROSTAR X-MAS STRIKE

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
To top it all Eurostar train drivers and crew are now threatening a strike this weekend and over Xmas !!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Really???? Shocked

Says who?

Couldn't see anything on the beeb...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5iqaN4W2f04b4gNuKgAWcEH3Urbag
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you'll pardon my anglo-saxon, b0ll0cking hell!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I hope the Eurotunnel shuttle trains won't be affected, we're travelling fist thing Sat morning (providing we don't get snowed in here).
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Super:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8416665.stm

Eurostar staff to strike over pay
A Eurostar train
Further action is planned after Christmas if negotiations break down

A strike affecting cross-Channel trains is to go ahead on Friday and Saturday after negotiations between unions and Eurostar's management broke down.

About 70 drivers and 20 on-board staff have said they will walk out for 48 hours in a row about pay.

The action is likely to affect services from London St Pancras, Ashford and Ebbsfleet to France and Belgian.

Further strike action has been promised on 26 and 27 December unless the row is resolved before Christmas.

'Huge disappointment'

The Aslef union confirmed it was proceeding with this week's walkout, despite discussions between the two sides on Wednesday.

The leader of a second union involved said he realised a strike would lead to "huge disappointment" among travellers planning Christmas shopping trips to Lille and Paris.

"I wish to apologise in advance for the inconvenience this will cause," said Gerry Doherty of the Transport Salaried Staffs Association.

"But their anger would be better directed at Eurostar who have been refusing for months to reach a sensible settlement with us."
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm sure I read that there would be some service as it's only the UK staff so they could use French and Belgium drivers.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Is thatcher still drawing breath? We need another dose of tough love...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Several business trips planned to Lille and Paris in the next few weeks. rolling eyes
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
howiet, Yes, on the Eurostar site it says they hope to keep a normal service running with their French & Belgian drivers. Lets hope so!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy