Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone knows the Espace Killy in Val d'Isère, France?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've planned to spend this Christmas holiday in France...lol
And the Espace Killy in Val d'Isère has really caught my eyes! Look at what they say: "300 km of slopes, free-ride itineraries, a snowpark, a high altitude and an outstanding geographical situation combine to provide something for everyone, including children and beginners." NehNeh
BTW, there's a hotel Ormelune situated just at the foot of the ski slopes. A glass of warm wine after skiing....
wow, I'm really looking forward now!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nope, never heard of it. Have you tried Austria instead? I hear it's loads better.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yuki,

Wow, that looks fantastic totally amazing.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
paulio wrote:
Nope, never heard of it. Have you tried Austria instead? I hear it's loads better.

But i have a fancy of France.... Embarassed
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
T Bar wrote:
Yuki,

Wow, that looks fantastic totally amazing.

yeah, and the map----
http://ormelune.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/val-isere-plan-ormelune-ski.jpg

see? not bad, hein? wink [/url]
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm surprised you haven't marked your hotel on it Yuki.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
P.S. Opening date: November 29th, 2009 to May 2nd, 2010
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yuki, Yuk
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Do they serve pork luncheon meat in your hotel?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Yuki, you probably don't understand the British sense of humour and therefore most of the comments above will not mean anything to you. Let me explain: advertising is not allowed on this forum. Please go away.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hurtle, Perhaps if you put it in French for him?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hurtle wrote:
Yuki, you probably don't understand the British sense of humour and therefore most of the comments above will not mean anything to you. Let me explain: advertising is not allowed on this forum. Please go away.

Actually don't go away but tell us in detail about the hidden gems of the EK - what only the locals know, tell us about the snowconditions (in the snow reports thread) tell us about where we can get the best value for money deals on kit, meals in restaurants etc. If you contribute regularly then the odd mention of your business is probably acceptable, and you may find some of us actually end up visiting your place.

Bear in mind that a good number of snowheads have been to Val D'isere and a number of them live/work in Tignes, so you'll have to do well to beat their knowledge.

Of course if you just want to spam us then you can do one and I think I can translate that for you if you need it.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
well, thanks for all your comments.. but I'm not a professional.
All I know about is just from some words of the link. so I come here for help.
So sorry if that wee wee you off...
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
okbye
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Yuki, Almost everyone on here knows Val d'Isere. For us it is probably the the resorts the most of us have skied and one of the world's top resorts for off-piste. If you are genuine and not just winding us up (as everyone on here is assuming) then look at the huge number of threads about Val d'I on our search engine (top left of page).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy