Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone going to be in St Anton Week Comm 19th Dec 09

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi single female, travelling from Dublin staying St Anton for Christmas week arriving 19th December, Intermediate skier, up for the craic. Irish..need i say more. Would love to know or join up with a group who might be over there!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Bimsie,
What a lucky girl you are- heading out to St MANton for Christmas.Don't know if you've been before,was there last year and am hoping to go for the Weisse Rausch end of season race in April 2010. You should enjoy it and will find the slopes a good challenge- don't worry if you feel a little under-par compared to other skiers. I was there with a few other instructors and we all skied like sh*t compared to some.Boabski is a great authority on St.Anton and the rest of the Arlberg so try contacting him for more info.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
briand6868,
Quote:

Boabski is a great authority on St.Anton and the rest of the Arlberg

bo11ocks wink Only the pubs

Not there at that time. Taking the family to Kappl 2-9th Jan so will be driving by my beloved St Anton on 9th Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Not to worry though off there on 27th Feb with the boys Smile Smile Smile
Bimsie, I'm sure a single Irish girl in St Anton will get on just fine. Might want to take a rubber ring with you for journey back wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks boys, although i have just laughrd my ass off at the rubber ring comment..interesting to say the least..Im sure i will be fine too, have ski school booked, just so i can meet few people the first few days. I was only a little concerned that the time it is, means it might be alot of couples and families. However if it all goes to pot, im out to morzine the following week for skiing in the new year..happy girl me!!!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bimsie, no chance of too many families from the locals as it is still school time and it is against the law to take your kids out of school unless they are sick (has to be proved with a doctors certificate!) I was in Sölden last week and it was mostly hard-core skiers and adults - very few families at all! Schools finish here on 23rd December and the authorities are $hit hot on chasing any families who suddenly develop illnesses. Parents are prosecuted if it is proved that they took their kids out of school to go on holiday! We used to have the odd "close-family death" but there are the means to check that too, if the headteacher is suspicious. As a result the day that schools break up is a bitch to drive on as everyone and their grandmother is on the road! Peope KNOW they will be in trouble if their kids are not in school!

Sue (teacher in Bavaria!) Shocked rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
St Anton is a place for groups, although you do see some families there, tends to be teenagers rather than toddlers. Couples and families tend to go to the other resorts in the Arlberg. Make sure you catch Gunaar at the Piccadilly - brilliant atmosphere and good live music
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy