Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

You know it's nearly time for your ski trip when........

Poster: A snowHead
lol i had a few 'cant ski' dreams

kept falling over, problems with equipment, got lost

re: the OP

ITS CHRISTMAS

a nice holiday, some time with the family, new year's eve/day, couple of days at work, then up in the mountains when everyone has their 'post xmas' blues snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
.....Your New Years resolution is not to waste time on snowHeads Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You leave today, Very Happy must go and start loading the car.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
...the £1000 ski holiday that you thought you'd got a bargain on at £500 is being sold for £300!!! Mad

adrian
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
you start watching Ski Sunday once a day on the i-player to get in the mood.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
OMG, the DREAM!!!

You wake up late and your car breaks down and you get to the airport on foot to see the checkin close and then sneak though the baggage system to see the plane leave and train it across europe, but lose your luggage so wind up in stolen saloppettes with snowblades, but the cable car is full so you walk up and find everyone on the sun terrace and there's a few patches of snow between green hillocks and you can just about link jump turns, but it gets hotter and you end up in a green sunny field in front of a sign telling you it's the end of the season and skiing is now forbidden.

I get that the night after I book the holiday and it keeps getting worse.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
BA go on strike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Eurostar go on strike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
as long as sleazy jet keep going we are ok wink wink wink wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Easyjet go on strike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Just kidding Laughing Laughing
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
the french fishermen block the ferry ports..
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
just packed the car, checked snowchains, high vis vests and triangle - good to go!!!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Your cloaking device for when the french lorry drivers/farmers block the ports
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ski Dreams?

How about dreaming you are a teenage boy on a school skiing trip, there's a disco on the last night and theme is vicars and tarts.

You let the girls dress you up as a tart in such a convincing manner that you get propositioned by ruddy faced locals on the way, only to discover on arriving at said Disco that it was just an elaborate con and that the whole world is laughing with you...Sierra Nevada circa 1985...Good times!

I never recovered and now ply my trade in the cabaret bars of the Costa Del Sol...
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Boris wrote:
You get asked for the final balance

I never book far enough in advance for that to happen - I always have to pay it all up front.
ski holidays
Globespan go bust Puzzled
snow conditions
Thanks all you dreamers. i thought it was just me. It's just the same with golf and skiing dreams - something always happens to stop me (a) skiing or (b) playing a shot. Yet I have the most wonderful flying dreams - not in planes or hanggliders - just me flying. What is going on?
latest report
you start:

Looking at the exchange rate daily.
Looking at the resort webcam daily.
To realise you should have started doing more excersize two months ago.
Worry about what "core strength" might be.
Reading snowheads esp. the "bend zee knees" forum in the vain hope you can pick up tips to trun you into a Klammer of the slopes.

BTW I'm flying out to the slopes on Saturday whoohoooo Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
Quote:

Shimmy Alcott, I have exactly the same dream - one time, when I got right up a lift, and was already to go, I looked down and saw I had trainers on

Laughing
snow report
You were up until 01:15a.m. waxing 5 pairs of skis and you know you still have to finish them off tonight....
You agonize over leaving your favourite skis behind because you want to try out some other options....
You're working from home tomorrow, 'cause once your son gets home from school at 2pm you've got a 3hr15min drive to Geilo snowHead
latest report
... when you realise there's only 8 evenings untill you'll have to do the last minute, panic packing thing.

adrian
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy