Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Innsbruck Accomodation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I am looking to go to Innsbruck for a long weekend early next year and wanted to know if anyone could recommend reasonable hotels or other accomodation?

thanks

N
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What sort of thing are you looking for? B&B or hotel with half board, cheap and cheerful, just cheap, or just cheerful?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
B and B or reasonably cheap hotel but doesn't have to be too cheap (around £50 for a double room) and walking distance to the town
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We have stayed in three places in Innsbruck, one was the Innbruecke which is a great location right on the main bridge and very good for buses etc. to skiing, as well as town for evenings. It was very cheap but to be honest kind of ropey as well to be honest. I would say great for people on a real budget, maybe not if you've a bit more to spend.

We have also stayed at Pension Paula which was lovely and friendly, but up on a hill, walking distance to town is fine for evenings, but I would say carrying skis etc. might be a bit of a mither.

The other place we stayed was very near the Innbruecke and was nice, and a good location, but I can't remember the name, so that's no help really.

What should be a help though, is www.innsbruck.info because you can search all sorts of B&Bs, hotels etc. so you will find something on there.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have stayed in Hotel Sailor (good spot just 5 mins walk from the train station and the ski buses stop outside) and the Golden Krone (a bit basic but cheap and great location next to the stone arch thingy), with the Hotel Sailor probably a bit more than £50 and the Golden Krone a bit less maybe.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
if you want cheap there is always the hostel in innsbruck
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've stayed at Binders Hotel, which I found to be good value and to have friendly staff.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We stayed at the Best Western Hotel Mondschein in March - was fine. Can't remember the price but it wasn't expensive.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy