Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scott Realms - anyone tried them?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I want some skis to start going off piste and to help improve my piste skiing. i tried the Scott Realms for an hour on Sunday but was exhausted and managed to find all the ice in Avoriaz. So it would be good to hear some other views. They seemed fine on the ice and by the time my hour was up, I was pretty happy with them on piste and taking some little bumps, which seems like a good start. I skied the 166 and i am 173 cm, intermediate moving towards something a bit better, maybe 12/13 weeks skiing, (ahem) 73kg.

They are billed as a 50/50 ski and are not too pricey. I was wondering about getting last years 176 if i can find them, cheaper and longer than this year's range. I don't really know what the deal is with lengths. I ski a 161 at the moment, quite happy with the shorter ski but only ski on piste. I tried a 181 white crystal ski too this weekend that was way too heavy for me but didn't mind the length. What do you reckon?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snoozie, They just didn't do it for me. I used them for a day in Tignes recently and just found them a bit dull. To be fair I am probably a bit more experienced than you and found the Scott Missions much more enjoyable..... and it was a powder day!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy