Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cost of fitting bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone give me (well, someone else who can't get to their PC at the moment) an approx cost of purchasing bindings and fitting? I know you're gonna say depends on this and depends on that, but it's a vague idea of cost that I'm (they're) after Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bindings anything from £100 to £250 fitting normally free if you buy them Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
CEM, cheers chuck!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Michelle, Andy mac isn't one of your sock puppets is it ? Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
geepee, Laughing Laughing Laughing I would have gladly
Michelle (who didn't win any prizes but read and re-read the .pdf) wrote:

One prize per snowHead – sock puppets (and their owners) will be disqualified and quite possibly ridiculed publicly. Twisted Evil

myself Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Michelle, Seriously, if they are near Spyderjon, then I'm sure he can sort them out. If oop north I would recommend sending them to Rivington Alpine. On the other hand, if they are worried about the cost of fitting bindings, I will happily take the skis off their hands to solve their problem. Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
geepee, sooooo kind Laughing
I'm sure the person who is debating just which prize to take will make their mind up soon and put you out of your misery Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Michelle, who won the footbeds???
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
CEM, oh! So this is the thread you're on about... there was me looking here and here... never thought it would be in a bindings question thread Toofy Grin wink
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Michelle, if you've bought the bindings and skis somewhere else then you would pay about £25. (although the nice man at Snow and Rock did mine for free last time - mainly as he felt sorry for me as Salomon kept sending me the wrong bindings, and i had carted my skis and unmounted bindings halfway across London, which is tricky...)
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
geepee wrote:
Michelle, Seriously, if they are near Spyderjon, then I'm sure he can sort them out. If oop north I would recommend sending them to Rivington Alpine. On the other hand, if they are worried about the cost of fitting bindings, I will happily take the skis off their hands to solve their problem. Madeye-Smiley

I need to get some (expensive) skis mounted with dukes soon. Would you trust Rivington Alpine to be competent at mounting these?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
narc, I've only had boots fitted there, but I believe they have a good reputation for ski servicing too. When I was having my boots fitted george owen, a snowHead who posts on here, bought some skis in for service. A PM to him might get some more information.

After speaking to the owner during the 3.5 hour boot fitting session, he is very knowledgeable and customer focussed sort of individual. I suspect if you went to see him and he didn't think he could do an excellent job, he would advise you where you could get a good job done. He seems very proud of the shop's reputation and is keen on building on it.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy