Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Line Prophet 100 Morzine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any locals to Morzine know where I can hire a pair of Line Prohets for the weekend coming?
I tested loads at the weekend and the winners so far are Movement Sluffs but I really want to try the Lines before I buy as they seem to get great reviews!
I took my skis into Skiset on Sunday evening for a service (after stupidly skiing do the bottom of Prodans and sliding across every rock I could find!) and when I asked the guy if he had any Lines he gave me that look that suggested I had no chance finding a pair to hire.
Sad
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bump!
Someone must know a decent Hire Shop in Morzine??
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Will S, Francois Baud Sports is one of the best ski hire shops in Morzine, if not the Alps.

But I'd be very surprised if they carried Line and they're unlikely to rent brands that they aren't going to sell. Maybe you could use that search engine thing and find out where Line actually sell skis? They probably publish that on their website.

An alternative, you could find the Rip'n'Wud test centre in Les Gets and try the FRC (similar shape to the Prophet 90) or something like that?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
UANN, thanks for that, I'll look in on Friday. Wanted to try them as my final pair of testers before making a decision of what to buy. Just faffing really. Pretty set on the movement sluffs now after the weekend!
Living in Switzerland you'd think a Swiss brand would be easy to come by...
rolling eyes
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Will S, Morzine's, umm, in France, n'est-ce pas? Line are a pretty small manufacturer with, I guess, limited distribution. Even Stoeckli isn't that well represented everywhere and (I think) they're much bigger.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
UANN, last time I checked Morzine was in France, oui. I was on about the Movements and not being able to find them in Swiss
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Probably should have mentioned I live in Geneva. My last post probably makes a bit more sense now wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy