Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Car Hire Munich

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know there was thread about this before but I can't find it. Can someone remind me of the discount link for Holiday Autos, think it was related to One credit card or summat.

Ta
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try this http://www.holidayautos.co.uk/cgi-bin/liveweb.sh/QSearch.w?ctryref=GBR&lang=EN&aff=xOneAccount

One word of caustion however. I booked a car from Munich with Holiday Autos and got a deal with Thrifty who are offsite so will need to get a shuttle bus. The problem with Holiday Autos (as well as most agencies) is that you don't know who you will actually be hiring the car off until after you have paid. Holiday Autos were a lot cheaper than anyone else though.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This thread on Thrifty may be of help
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=57492&highlight=
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks. Yes, I know about thrifty and I was hoping to avoid, but minibus from them using above link is £340, from Sixt at airport it over £600! I can't find a 9 seater minibus at the airport for a reasonable rate. Would be cheaper to rent 2 cars, but still stuggling to fit all our bags (big long wheelie ones).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ghost Dog, we booked the 9 seater with Holiday Autos and then realised it would be Thrifty. Whilst I am a bit p'd off that we have to faff with the Thrifty minibus shuttle thing, in actual fact the price differential means we would probably have booked with them anyway, I just have a certain level of indigation about HA not advising that it is off-airport collection drop-off before you book.

We have the same problem with our group size plus luggage. We're 10 people plus luggage (5 sets of skis), so we've ended up with the 9 seater and a Vectra estate for the bags.

Am just hoping it won't be too much of a PITA getting to the Thrifty office, but if it is, c'est la vie, we're still going skiing snowHead !

D
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy