Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How does that happen?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I went out today to get some new salopettes. One existing pair are a bit baggy and the other won't button up anymore (two halves won't come together for some reason???).

Spent 30mins getting into a local retail park with a TK Maxx. Came out 30mins later with said item and 2 nice undervests of the anti-bacterial/bamboo veriety. Very happy and hadn't spent nearly as much as I expected to... thanks to snowheads as I wouldn't have thought on TK Maxx otherwise.

Then I went on to local Decathlon store for another pair of thermal leggings that I'd got 2 pairs of last year and really liked. Came out with said item... plus a new ski jacket, pair of snow boots (sick of skating around in "vibram" soled boots), and a new backpack.... and £200+ lighter than planned!

Now £200 is a good deal for what I got but how did it happen? Puzzled

adrian
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
agt, Decathlon is extremely dangerous for precisely this purpose.

I think they've installed some sort of quantum-frequency brainwashing machines. They beam into your brain "you must buy some more to be worthy, you must buy some more..."

£200 - you got away relatively cheaply...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Seemed to happen to my ex all the "Just saved you £20 dear" cost her £200 to save it though
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I must be lucky. Wink

I ordered a jacket online because I couldn't find a shop that carry it. It was fully returnable anyway. When it arrived by post, it bore the name of a shop I know well, albeit a bit of a distance away. The jacket was a bit large so I called and asked if they have a extra small. They said yes and I drove over. Found a different model (different mostly in graphics only) that's on sale at ~30% off!

So, return the full price one. Got the one that's on sale, correct size too. (I couldn't remember what else I need for the season so wasn't too movitated to browse...)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Haha, yes that is very recognizable. I have the same problem at our local dive store, it's a brilliant store, they've got loads of stuff, unfortunately everytime I go in for something I go out with loads more. Fortunately as (very) regulars to the store we get massive discounts (2 brothers and father are also keen divers). Two weeks ago I went in for a new mask (diving goggles) that cost 90 euros but got it for 40............and a new padded weight belt, a custom mouthpiece for my regulator (for the connaisseurs the reg is a mares proton ice extreme) and a small knife for on BCD D-ring, setting me back a total of 92 and a bit euros. In the end I did expect to pay that amount for the mask alone but could have saved 50euros instead of spending it on things I didn't necessarily need. Same thing happened again yesterday, went in to get a low pressure hose and baught a new regulator bag.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
agt, yes! Very recognizable. I had to get an ASBO banning me from Chertsey to stop going into Snow & Rock's rather large store. That's an Anti Snow&Rock Buying Order........
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Same with me and the internet... reading a thread on transceivers last night, having drunk too much credit-card-relaxer... Kit on its way Embarassed
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Some crazy people spend £200 on a single jacket. Just think how much better you have done.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The Salomon one I got had an RRP of £198 but Decathlon were selling for £125.

I saw a jacket for sale in Meribel last Chrismas for 900euros with matchung salopettes for 499! For that price I'd expect them to be able to ski on thier own.

adrian
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy