Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Goggles for Giro g10 mx helmet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I'm looking for advice regarding which goggles fit this helmet well? hopefully get a chance to try a few pairs out next week, but would be good if anyone's got any recommendations.

Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Any goggles!? The problem you will have is with the visor which is useless. It drags air at speed and stops you putting your goggles on your helmet. Get rid and wish you hadn't paid extra for it.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I wouldn't say any, as my carrera's leave a huge gap and move around quite a bit, also... i paid a lot less for the MX model than I did for the normal G10 Very Happy so that doesn't really affect me.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Fair play. I'm sure the gap suits you. I got the one with the visor and just found it pointless. I got rid of it and stickered the holes up. It wont take you long to realise im right.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I wear Bolle OTG googles with My G10, they fit very well. The pair of Bolle normal goggles I had before also fit well
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Don't Giro make goggles? Surely these would be a good fit. I think it would be a bit crazy if they made goggles that didnt fit their own helmets
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have a G10 and use Oakley A-Frame goggles, try these they are excellent and never steam up.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I now have a G10 MX. As before the Bolle and Oakly A frames are an excellent fit. I dont take my goggles off much so the peak isnt a problem and it keeps snow off the top of the goggles. I think that if your visor is catching air then you have the helmet too far back on your head or set too high
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I've had a giro helmet (not sure what model) and Smith phenom for about 4 years. Both brill in all conditions. Just got a new Sewwt helmet and the Smith still fit very well (still probably get some new ones though, can't help myself)
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
milnerhome wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for advice regarding which goggles fit this helmet well? hopefully get a chance to try a few pairs out next week, but would be good if anyone's got any recommendations.

Cheers

I have the Giro Googles compatiable ( i cant remembr the model) for this helmet I sold my G10 MX last year - you can have them for £20 PM if interested
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Markymark29 wrote:
I have a G10 and use Oakley A-Frame goggles, try these they are excellent and never steam up.

same here
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I've a pair of Oakley Crowbars and like the guys with the A-Frames, they fit a treat and I've never had a problem.

Before the Oakleys I had some SPY Soldier goggles which are just a little too wide for the helmet opening. If you put them on your head first and then the helmet on top, no problem, but putting them on the helmet and then wearing them 'on top' as it were they are not such a good fit and prone to steaming up

I've the G10 MX also and the peak has never been an issue. Ok you cannot really slide the goggles up on you helmet, but I just take my helmet off on the few occasions I need to do anything without my goggles on
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
think mine are oakleys aframe spot on
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy