Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Why are there no early last-minute bargains?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm not good at last-minute holidays as I need the security of knowing in advance that things are fixed up but my wife and I decided to consider picking up a late bargain this season in addition to our pre-planned trips. That's why, needing the security of knowing things are fixed up, I have already been looking for late bargains .......for a week in March rolling eyes

Well, more seriously, I thought I would leave a posting here in case anything turns up in the way of a couple of spaces in a chalet or whatever. Looking at the weeks commencing 6 , 20, or 27 March. We are both advanced skiers but of that certain bus-pass age where après-ski means a good meal, a glass or two of wine, and good conversation and sleep. Little Angel No particular resorts in mind - we'll just see what turns up.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ccl, As you know, start dreaming of the holidays NOW, and start looking for holidays a week prior to departure! Best of both worlds. Dreams and cheap prices! wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

I have already been looking for late bargains .......for a week in March

ccl, Laughing Laughing you'll need to decide whether you're a late bargain person or a "security of knowing in advance" person. You can't be both. Of your 3 weeks I'd definitely go for the w/b 6 March - end of the French school holidays and pretty much top likelihood of good snow.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm working hard on holding on to the security of maybe knowing in advance that there is likely to be a definitely possible bargain when the time comes. wink And yes the 6th is top of my list.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ccl, you're funny Laughing
what an excellent hobby for the next couple of months.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
6th is possibly, maybe, could be, might just happen to be, well you never really know, looking good for special offers down this way at the moment... Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi ccl - Having planned a ski trip back in September I have lost 3 of our group to work commitments and now find myself and a fellow friend kicking around a 5 bed apartment in St Anton. If you are free your more than welcome to join us. The cost per person is £325 for Accom. I do have 2 flight tickets available at the cost of a name change if anyone lives near LGTW, cost of ticket were £120 plus £50 return transfer I think its £40 for a name change.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for the offer ski-simon, St Anton would be great, but I reckon we will be looking for a catered package flying from Edinburgh or Glasgow. We'll be doing a week and a bit of self catering and driving in late January and by that time I will myself have also done a couple of trips out by plane and trains so we will be wanting to be "looked after" in a March trip.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
"early last-minute"?

Is there a contradiction there or am I seeing double?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
It's called irony, abc, based on a oxymoron. Just a bit of self-mockery, you know.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ski-simon wrote:
Hi ccl - Having planned a ski trip back in September I have lost 3 of our group to work commitments and now find myself and a fellow friend kicking around a 5 bed apartment in St Anton. If you are free your more than welcome to join us. The cost per person is £325 for Accom. I do have 2 flight tickets available at the cost of a name change if anyone lives near LGTW, cost of ticket were £120 plus £50 return transfer I think its £40 for a name change.

What dates exactly Ski Simon??
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy