Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Learning to tele: a blog!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
ed123 wrote:
Buzzsaw, good luck!

did you get some boots/skis/bindings? what did you find etc

hav you watched stepfan dufor on youtube!

I have watched stepfan's videos...skiing forwards seems like enough of a challenge at this moment in time, let alone switch!

Rocksteadee, shame, I wouldn't have minded learning a few tips! Razz I've seen the Petes Tele shop on the internet, but thanks anyway, I'm not sure whether i'll take my gear or rent from him - I'm certainly finding my own boots to be pretty comfortable.

I believe my boots are a pair of Garmont Libero's, and I'm running some 7TM bindings on some very basic Sporten skis, just to get me started and so I don't mind if I trash them! Very Happy [/b]
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are there any telemarkers besides myself going to the bashes this season. It'd be nice not to be the only deviant (as I was called last year) there.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Masque, I'll be at the Birthday Bash, though I resemble the remark about being a deviant Madeye-Smiley
P.S I'm pretty sure Ronald will be there as well, though I'm not sure whether he will be using the conventional bondage equipment Shocked like most other Snowheads will be, or whether he will be setting himself free. wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Alastair Pink, Ya wanna try my telemark snowboard? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

It's not quite as bizarre as it sounds.

But it'll be great to see you and you'll have ample opportunity to take the pee out of my tele . . . and don't I owe you a beer?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Masque, If you're bringing your Teleboard I'll give it a try(mind you, I've never been on any board of any type before). Shocked

I don't specifically remember you owing me a beer, but it would be rude not to accept. Madeye-Smiley
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy