Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Goggles for toddlers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone recommend me some googles for my son who is 4 Cool ? It's his first 'proper' ski trip this year Very Happy . So far he has been having lessons at Xscape so not really needing goggles but I'm sure he will need them. Most of the ones I have seen are designed for older children. My 7 year old daughter has only just been able to start wearing hers and was in sunglasses before that.

Thanks

baggins x
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Our youngest has been using a pair of Salice goggles which fit with his (B-square) helmet.

It can be hard to get him to take them off sometimes...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bagginsmum, I've just got a pair of the cheapo ones from Decathlon for my 5yo.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bagginsmum, it's not that easy to find ones that will fit a small face well, even the supposed kids ones. Main thing to look very carefully at in my experience is the distance from the top centre of the frame to the nose arch, this needs to be short. The main problem with many goggles I tried for my son, also 4, was that this distance was too long and so the goggle frame ended up very close to the tip of his nose rather than the bridge. I ended up with kids Smith Sundance goggles which did fit well. I also picked up a pair of Spy Mini Targas which are superb in the sale at TKMaxx for £4 last season. I agree with MazDave, that the Salice ones look good, you can see on his picture that the area over the nose is really cut away for a small face. http://www.littletrekkers.co.uk/ has a good choice of Salice.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://www.muddypuddles.com/Ski/Kids-Ski-Wear/Snow-Goggles-Glasses/Ski-Goggles-Toddler-Single-Lens

Muddy puddles are generally very good quality kit, never used them for ski stuff before, but they are set up for the little ones so probably know your problem well
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Some small framed goggles here for you, not sure on age range of each:

Frost Goggle
http://skiwear4less.com/acatalog/Big_Air_Kids_Frost_Ski_Goggle.html

Spirit Goggle (looks like a toddler goggle)
http://skiwear4less.com/acatalog/Big_Air_Toddler_Spirit_Goggle.html
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Get good ones that fit him well, and make sure he has them! In one of my lessons last year I had a group of kids in a Blizzard, one of them 'lost'* his googles. What with the tears freezing on his face I had to give him mine, leading a bunch of kids without losing one down a mountian whilst near-blinded ain't fun...

*'Cos his parents had given him crap ones that he didn't like, didn't fit, steamed up, etc...
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks all, think we may try the salice ones for starters Very Happy and make him try them out on his lessons at castleford first
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Decathlon...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Found my 5 year old daughter some Bloc goggles in TKMaxx which fit her just fine and gwork with her Lidl helmet
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy