Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dynafit mounting Savoy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I need to get some Dynafit Verticals mounted and will be skiing in val d'isere. I will have a car so don't mind driving an hour or so. Anyone know any shops with an experienced tech. They will be mounted on DPS Lotus 120's so I don't want any mistakes!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stone88 wrote:
I need to get some Dynafit Verticals mounted and will be skiing in val d'isere. I will have a car so don't mind driving an hour or so. Anyone know any shops with an experienced tech. They will be mounted on DPS Lotus 120's so I don't want any mistakes!

We're in the same way, looking for a Verticals FT12 and also boots (titans or factors)....And will be in tignes tomorrow until saturday. A frient told us about 2 shops, 1 in tignes Le Lac (I don't know the name only told me that is next to a bakery, just in front of the lake), and the other in the intersport in Bourg-st-maurice, both specialized in ski mountaneering. But really don't know more about it.

I don't know when you will be there, but if you will be later than us I could tell you where we found it better.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes please I will be out on the 19th. The Intersport is listed on the Dynafit website so I might give them a call in the morning and see if they have the mounting jig. I have been in there a few times and never seen Dynafit stuff but maybe they've just started. If you do find somewhere let me know how they are.

Cheers
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you are driving through Albertville check Vieux Campeur they have lots of Dynafit stuff and jigs etc.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowrider wrote:
If you are driving through Albertville check Vieux Campeur they have lots of Dynafit stuff and jigs etc.

Finally, Aux Vieux Campeur was the most "technicall" shop that I found there, with lots of stuff of ski mountaneering and alpinism. I bought there Verticals and boots (titans), and they mounted the verticals and cut the skins in my own skis. So the best option if you want to look for buy something technical. I Tignes or Val d'isere also found shops with someting but not as complete at all.

If you only want to mount it there are lots of places to go, but if you want to buy more things and with a little best price Aux Vieux Campeur is a good option.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks. I ordered FT's at Titans from Telemark Pyrenees and they arrived in 24hrs so I actually ended up getting them done at backcountry uk. Wanted to be sure of a proper job and they didn't disappoint!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just in case anyone else does a search on this, there are actually a lot of shops that sell Dynafit in Val D'Isere, Mountain pro shop is probably the best. Intersport in Bourg also sell them.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy