Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Gets - Jan 17th - Last places now sold!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The Edinburgh Ski Club has booked Chalet Monet in Les Gets for the week commencing Jan 17th 2010. Out of 21 places we still have 4 places left but they are in double rooms. Any couples (or very close friends) who are interested please contact me for more details...

The chalet is high quality and recently refurbed with its own sauna and whirlpool spa bath and its only 3 mins walk to the main lift. There is a link to the accommodation here http://www.skitotal.com/AccommodationDetails.aspx?accomId=2129

Meals are included - breakfast, afternoon tea, and 4-course dinner with wine

Cost is £580 per person including flights and transfers and membership to the Edinburgh Ski Club. If Edinburgh is not a convenient departure we may be able to arrange an alternative at extra cost but I'd have to look into it

Your fellow chalet guests will be a mix of abilities and ages so you should find a suitable group of ski buddies to hang out with. I'm also thinking about organising a couple of training days while I'm there - probably improved carving / beginners race training or maybe some entry-level off-piste if its fluffy

Title edited

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 16-12-09 14:14; edited 4 times in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi dinomartino
Your trip sounds ideal for me, but the only problem is that I am a solo skier this season.
Regards
BB
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stuart elliot, sadly the tour op won't put twin beds in for us or the rooms would be easy to fill... Let us know if you get lucky wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have updated the post title as there is a possibility that we will have a couple of places for solo snowheads... I'm still looking into the options for flying from another airport as well. If anyone is interested in joining us please let me know asap and include whether you are a couple or solo and also which airport you would favour... I'll update the post as I get more info and also PM anyone who has noted interest...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I checked with the travel agent today and it is very likely that we can arrange flights from London Manchester etc so if you are a couple looking for a lovely cheap holiday give us a shout. We might even do a deal on the price to make it happen wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
OK - with only a month to go and 2 places still to fill in a double room we are going to sell the remaining places at an amazing bargain price of £450 pp (plus membership to the Edinburgh Ski Club at £20 - £30 pp if you haven't already joined). That's an amazing holiday for two for under a grand! Well, plus lift passes but still very cheap and a lot less than I paid for my place... Flights are leaving from Edinburgh but let me know if you prefer to fly in and out of another airport and I'll check availability.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Last places now sold. Title amended. You snooze you lose...

Dx
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy