Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New site launched - liveskiconditions.com, crowdsourced snow updates

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just a quick announcement that I thought you all would find helpful - (nothing to sell, ha):

I would like to announce that we launched a new web site last week at Live Ski Conditions: Mountain crowdsourcing to spread the word about ski and traffic conditions. It's a free site which allows users of our service to inform others of existing snow or traffic conditions at resorts in the United States via Blackberry or standard email. Currently, it is limited to Utah and Colorado resorts but if the demand is there we'd like to expand the service to other U.S./Canada resorts.

Let me know what you all think and if you have any other features you'd like to see us offer in the future.

Thanks - Brandon
Live Ski Conditions: Mountain crowdsourcing to spread the word about ski and traffic conditions
"Mountain Crowdsourcing at its Finest"
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
phishee, welcome to SH! What's the difficulty with expanding to other resorts? It would be good to add a European section for those of us who don't get to ski across the "pond". Apart from it being useful if actually going skiing, I'm always good for something that encourages me to browse and dream about skiing while at home or work instead of getting on with whatever I am supposed to be doing, so I would enjoy reading about current conditions in resorts I know. Cool
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Butterfly wrote:
I'm always good for something that encourages me to browse and dream about skiing while at home or work instead of getting on with whatever I am supposed to be doing, so I would enjoy reading about current conditions in resorts I know. Cool

Isn't that what the snow reports thread(s) on here is for? And given we know Easiski is an LDA local and Snowcrazy is a Les Arcs one we know whose weather reports to trust...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for your comments. I know the Snow report thread works well but I do think it might be easier for some folks to simply email through their Blackberry or Internet-enabled phone and have the post be sent to all subscibers to that particular resort group. For me, I can recall many times when I was on the drive to the resort or even contemplating a day of skiing and would have liked to have a real-time update of what people were experiencing on the slopes or roads.

I will also look into adding some European resorts. Not being from the area, what resorts do you all think we should begin implementing now?

Thanks again for your comments,

phishee (Brandon)
liveskiconditions.com
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bertie bassett, sure but it's more reading material to divert me from what I'm supposed to be doing! My name is Butterfly and I am addicted to ... snowHead snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy