Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for person to share with March 12th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I'm a 22 y/o advanced skiier based in London looking for someone to share with the week starting March 12th.

It seems like all the late deals are very single unfriendly.

I'm looking at going to a high altitude French or Swiss resort for a catered chalet holiday.

I'm easygoing and like to ski hard the whole day....

If anyone's interested, pop me a PM
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
LondonNick, before I travelled with them, I would've suggested Snowcoach who did me a very good no-suppliment single deal, but see here for my review of the trip and subsequent events.

I assume you've tried Mark Warner? If you don't mind coach travel try also snowtrip.co.uk. Also it appears that if you have the courage to leave it till the VERY last minute (i.e. a few days before d.day) some of the mainstream TOs will give in to a request by a single traveller without insisting on the whopping big suppliments - only works if the TO thinks it won't otherwise be able to fill the room.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy