Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

anyone 4 canazei chalet Fb £375, 525kms sella ronda dec 19-26 ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi,
i,m a 38 year old good int/advanced boarder looking for anyone interested in a trip to canazei in val di fassa italy for dec 19-26 from one other person to a group, boarders/skiers not important.
canazei ski area is 1550 to 2680m so is a snow sure resort, as of today it has 40cm with a further 12cm forecast for 8-9 dec. Canazei is very pretty resort with good apre ski .Its directly on the sella ronda with 525km,s of piste so there is something for everyone. the liftpass covers 1200kms of piste (dolomiti superski) so plenty of opportunity for awaydays.The chalet is only a 5 min walk from the main lift in the centre of canazei.
Be quick this will not last at these prices (has been reduced by over£200).
this price is from manchester but other departure airports will be available.
I like a bit of apre but its cool if you just want to board/ski.
Anyone interested/wants more info can email me on simonc2311@hotmail.co.uk.

would consider other resorts in italy , but it does need to be italy as my son lives in treviso and i want to go and see him straight after the trip.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snoopyboarder, Welcome to snowHead s.

Just wondered have you ever been to this region before? On the plus side it is one of my favourite areas. But it is just that for a boarder there are a fair bit of flat bits!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yes worked as a rep/guide there for crystal 2007 season, if you know where the flat bits are ( dont remember many) you just make sure to carry enough speed into them , i thought it was an awesome area.
are you planning a trip there?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dont know about this year as we have a number planned. Norway for xmas, St. Anton or Ischgl for January, St. Anton in March and hopefully a couple of trips to Avoriaz throughout the season.

I must admit though that I love the Sella Ronda, not challenging except perhaps around Arraba and a couple of the Blacks at other places but the place is just stunning! I do seem to remember gentle slopes in most of the places though! But as I said I dont mind at all as I think the place is as good as Zermatt for the scenery, just amazing! Would love to purchase there!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy