Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How easy is it to get from Tignes le Lac to Val Claret?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Are there free buses? Does anyone know what time they run until, are they any good?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kramer ... Busses seem to run every five mins or so during the day and into the evening .. I know they run late on as In was once picked up by one at ??? in the morning in Val Claret but hazily recall that I had been waiting for ages for it .. what time they stop at I don't know.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks stevew.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kramer, Have you got a pen??

Free Bus - Val Claret - Tignes le Lac - Le Lavachet

From 06:30 to 08:30 they run every 30 minutes
From 08:30 to 20:30 Continuous service, i.e approx every 7 minutes
From 20:30 to 24:00 they run every 30 minutes
From 00:30 to 06:30 they run every hour (This is the very hazy time so don't fall asleep at the bus stop!)

As one can observe it is a very good service! These are accurate as at January 2005. However do double check on www.tignes.net for the time of your stay. Take your shovel, cause you need to dig....!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

From 00:30 to 06:30 they run every hour (This is the very hazy time so don't fall asleep at the bus stop!)
We set off from Val Claret in a snowstorm st 03.30 and well mashed, got back to chalet in La Lavachet at 05.00. No bus Crying or Very sad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty the Snowman, Did you walk across the frozen lake? (If so, no busses run on the lake at any time!) If bus left Val Claret at 03:29 you were well unlucky!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bernard Condon, Considering the state we were in, all times are estimated. We walked along the road and only saw a snow plough going the other way.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty the Snowman, Still, the advantages of your early morning promenade were two-fold, first to breakfast and first on the lift queue!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy