Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

WHERE IS GOOD TO SNOWBOARD WICKLOW MOUNTAINS

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey can anyone tell me a good spot to snowboard in Wicklow, not kilternan i mean out in the wild stuff, something with good long runs so its worth it any suggestions? anyone snowboarded on lugnaquillia ???? where should we go, email me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee on its_m@live.ie, girl in need of good mountain for her Burton Lipstick lol
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
if you sift through this thread it'll give a few pointers:

http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=58807&start=40

i was quite tempted myself, but it's a long drive from clare, so i just hiked up a smaller local hill. good luck and let us know how you get on.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
eretochat, Best you will do is a couple of hundred meters no more than 300-400 on Kippure or Djouce.

There is a bit up around Glen Cri and near Killake car park.

There is some decent stuff in the trees in sehan aswell

Most of it is not worth the up to down ratio but I guess its all up to personal prefrence.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cool thanks where is Sehan??? i know what you mean its a pain walking back up again all the time, thats why we wanna find somewhere worth the hike, will post tomorrow how we got on. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks rogg for the link
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
eretochat, Its the hghest mountain in Dublin just beyond Bohernabreena there is some great skiing to be had through the trees and it was where one of Irelands mobile toe ropes was regulary set up.

Personally I really dont thing there is anywhere in wicklow with the current conditions where the ski down is worth the walk up but hey diffrent strokes for diffrent folks
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hey sounds interesting thanks alot, whats the best way from Dublin? Smile
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Old Mill pub is your best land mark follow the sings for Bohernabrenna and follow the road untill you see a high cross to your left at a fork in the road take the left and about 1/2 mile down the road you will see a car park follow the path to the top and ride
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ok thanks for that do you think there is snow there though? we had to go pretty far up sallys gap to get good snow two days ago?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hey all went up past Wicklow way past Glendelough, high mountains yesterday, we climbed for ages until we found snow was between 1 and 5 feet depending on snow drift and wind back eddie of trees/forests, but after all it was a f nightmare to board on, bloody heather all over the f place lol, but had a laugh, now the bindings are off the boards put them away boo hoo till Christmas.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy