Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens - Eating Out / Supermarket Prices

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
At this years visit to VT we drove via Annecy and stocked up on essentials at the local Lidl by the side of the lake on the way out of Annecy wink There wasn't much room left in the car after that Laughing
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
unfortunately we arent driving, so cant stop off to stock up before we get there...
so it's going to be a case of cramming as much into my case as possible, and eating cheap stuff from the supermarket in resort.

I'm now starting to wonder about my suitcase weight, as I now have a set of ski boots to go in there too!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
aldoyle, If you are going by taxi ask the driver to stop. We normally do either going or bringing decent French stuff back home, never a complaint from them!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Roy Hockley, we are on a bus and have already asked if they could stop - which they wont do Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@ Helen Beaumont "picnics are definitely not an option in January."

I was in Meribel last January and ate all my lunches outside on the mountain. I remember spending a day in VT and there were plenty of people sitting around at the top of Col (at about 3100m) munching their sandwiches - you just need some nice sunny weather!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mattgcp, if it is sunny, that's OK, but I usually still find I'm freezing by the time I finish my lunch.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy