Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

MPG and Roof Boxes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

Bode Swiller, sorry, hun, I've smoked it all
Yes, we've seen you drive
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
anotherproblem, nope but I know a man that does.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
going to Manchester a couple of weeks ago I saw a seriously pimped......................................................Bentley Continental GT Sad Lowered, wide weels, stupid spoilers, blacked out windows. I nearly cried.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Shimmy Alcott, do you mean Stephen Ireland's wife's car?

I expect you think it cool.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Shimmy Alcott wrote:
going to Manchester a couple of weeks ago I saw a seriously pimped......................................................Bentley Continental GT Sad Lowered, wide weels, stupid spoilers, blacked out windows. I nearly cried.

Bet it was full of a footballer
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
but luckily the Ireland family also have a 4x4
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bode Swiller, no I think it is awful, really awful. As we live just down the road from the factory, I see loads of them and always smile...they are a beautiful car, but the pimped one was awful Sad
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I have taste, when I managed to get to where I want to I will be driving an Aston Martin DBS, I don't care if there are better cars, I just love them, they are just so damn cool Cool

But I have Fiat Sad
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We're a very long way from roof boxes and MPG now.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Shimmy Alcott,
Do they still take them on mad test drives on the A50 through Holmes Chapel?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ricfrench, all over the place - bit less so at the mo though Laughing
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
All the MU footballers have them now(and Jordan) so i guess there is not much call for them at the moment. Give them a smattering of the glorious white stuff and they will be lining the ditches of Prestbury and Alderly Edge. Bently will back up to full production by, say, end of feb
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Bode Swiller wrote:
We're a very long way from roof boxes and MPG now.

Yes, think it went off topic around the time you posted the list of 4x4's and their "drivers"
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Shimmy Alcott, ah, all my fault, of course.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Land Rover Discovery in 2009 over 1752 miles with no roof box did 28.9

Land Rover Discovery in 2010 over same miles with Thule 900 roof box (biggest roof box there is I think?) did 27.3mpg. Much worse weather this year though when driving, driving snow, blizzards etc would have dragged down the mpg? Also this year with the roof box the car was much heavier, more skis, boots etc...

Normally without the roofbox I get about 31mpg.

Either way it does no matter as without the roofbox we would not have got everything there and despite the shoite driving conditions it still beats flying. Cool
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy