Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Possible spare place 6th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys,

We are currently organising a trip to Montgenvre in France on the 6th of March and it looks like one of the guys may not be able to come (still waiting on his boss) anyway we may be looking for someone to come with us, its £334 catered chalet flying from brimingham. We are all snowboarders with experience from 3 weeks to 2 seasons worth (not that I seem to get any better). Its basically me, my boyfriend and a mate of ours (male) who is looking for someone to share a twin room.

Will keep you updated as we know more but let us know if you are interested.

PS we are fairly skint so will doing it budget style and do try and get freshtracks first thing so be warned early(ish) starts. snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Georgieg, Hey guys, just checked out your offer/request, and if I can hold back for another 3 weeks then I'd be interested if it's still available.
Cut a long story short: Brasic 44 yo male, New/inter snowboarder, Exeter, lookin 4 skin o' your teeth late deal (Gonna go anyhow basically.!!) love 2 go Serre Chavallier or anywhere come 2 that.
I wi
ll be checkin out this site tommorow so I guess I'll try 2 track u down.
Gotta go ....outta time
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you are still looking I am keen to go on that weekend. I am a good skier and a rubbish boarder. 35 years old, Male, single. In need of a nice relaxing holiday , nothing too hectic. I cant stay out till 4am every night anymore, and still get up at 9 for breakfast. Happy to share a twin room Mail me either way Rob RWD323@Hotmail.com
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy