Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Banff Tri-area Lift passes offer

Poster: A snowHead
Just booked Tri-area lift passes for Banff, 7 out of 9 days £237.35, saving of £88 on current Banff window prices.
Booked via expedia.co.uk, go to website click on activities, put Banff into destination, then the dates required.
Offer is only open until 30th November. 7 days was the maximum period I could book, but shorter deals available. You have to print vouchers off and take them with you. Smile [/b]
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
probably a scam Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I called them up only last week to see if I could buy a pass without a package deal, and the answer was NO.

Bikergirl Cool
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not a scam, try it and see and I didn't have to buy a package, just trying to help. Shock
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:
Redemption instructions
After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.

What are the redemption instructions mentioned in item 2? the ones you must do before departing?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It states on the voucher, valid for redemption only by the person on the voucher, not transferable, no cash value. It may not be redeeemed outside the dates on the voucher. You must present the voucher to redeem your purchase. You have to sign it. Exchanged at any of the ski area's, details on the voucher.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
go to ski safari extras and check out their offers . need to get school or rentals or accomodation as well but just saved £280 on inghams prices for x2 8in 11 days lift pass at £241 each and x1 ski school 3 day £156 . specials til nov 30th . needed a ski school so worked for me . vouchers e mailed thru ok and have booked thru ski safari before . Very Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I saw that one but didn't need to book the ski school as Inghams are doing a 2 for 1 on 3 day club ski working out at £90 each and I could just get the lift passes only via expedia. The Maths for me worked out cheaper that way. Good deal though. The voucher deals are early bird offers.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi, I know it's a few days late but I saw your post last weekend and it's almost entirely the reason we're now looking forward to our first ever trip to Canada. Without the discount on the lift pass I don't think we'd have been able to afford it so thanks a lot for the heads up!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
When are you all going? It'll probably please you to hear it's snowing!.... Well, sort of snowing!

Arrived in Banff yesterday, first day of skiing today was good fun - no queues and some fairly decent snow. A little bit patchy in places, but overall can't complain given it's still early December. Have just been onto the balcony for a crafty fag and it's still snowing. It has been snowing all day actually, but only very lightly. Not much more than a few cm to be honest but it's better than nothing!

The forecast looks good for Colorado this week (if only snow-forecast can be trusted!!! I think I know the answer), so may head down there next...

Anyway, have fun everyone.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks for that Far, that's what these forums are all about, welcome to snowheads by the way. Billy M, there is a group of 10 of us arriving 27th January for 10 days staying at the Inns of Banff, any tips would be welcome. Smile
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Vegas Pitch, only 7 days of skiing?! Surely your planning on going to Kicking Horse or something on one of the 'spare' days! Puzzled

You've picked a good hotel, I've stayed there each time I've been to Banff and will be staying there again on January 13th, first for the Ski-Buses plus an outdoor hot-tub, perfection itself! snowHead
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Vegas Pitch, If you have 3 spare days, hire a vehicle in Banff, drive to Golden and ski Kicking Horse ( 2 hrs max ), then drive to Revelstoke ski there ( another 2 hrs), then head back. Accommodation is easy to find and most do ski and stay packages Toofy Grin Well worth the experience if you like it steep and deep Cool
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
RichardB , yes we are doing kicking Horse, the other day is to recover from a 50th Birthday for one of the group Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
A 6 of 8 day pass is $80 dollars more expensive than a 5 of 7. I'd suggest taking the 5 of 7 and doing a day at Kicking Horse on the powder express (or whatever it is called) for $90, only $10 more expensive than 6 days at the 'local' hills.
snow report
Vegas Pitch, You'll have a great time I'm sure, it's a really nice place is Banff. If we're back here on those dates I'll let you know in case you fancy a beer or 2. We're staying just along the road from your hotel, and drove past it today - it looks nice and not too far off the end of the main street in town, I'd guess about a 10 minute brisk walk. Good news you have a hot tub - nothing better to warm you up after a day's skiing, it's seriously cold here!! Yesterday/last night's snow didn't amount to much - maybe 5cm in places, but quite wind blown today so it was good but not great.

So far we've only skied Sunshine Village for the last 2 days, and I'd echo what the others say about lift passes/visiting other areas. The pass prices don't seem to encourage you to buy lots of days as the difference between prices of bundles of days appears to be little different to the single day price, if you see what I mean (i.e. the price of a 6 day pass is similar to a 5 day pass plus a single day pass). Which certainly gives you options - buy less days than you need, then decide once they're used up if you want to ski elsewhere or buy more days where you are. Sunshine is really good fun, but not enormous so you may well want a few days in KH/Revelstoke. From what we hear they're both great so well worth a road trip - which is what we're doing, albeit for 4/5 months!!!

We were planning to do Norquay and also head to Lake Louise for the next few days (the other 2 areas you get on your Tri-pass I beieve), but the forecast seems to be hinting towards us going on a loooong drive south to Colorado. Lots forecast down there this week, virtually none here so we're off tomorrow I think.

Anyway, some sort of parade in town tonight apparently so a few beers are in order....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy