Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Have you ever stopped to think how much it costs?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Probably cheaper than opiates. Not sure about safer though.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

methinks we would probably like it lots and it would get very expensive.

chartering boats isn't nearly as expensive as owning them, especially if you're not stuck with highest season. North-east England isn't the place to start though. Head west to the Clyde. wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I spent around 1/7th of the total year or every 3rd day, on average between start December to start of May, skiing and spent about 1/6th of my net income for 2009/2010 season. This included a new pair of skis but no other kit. I think this is a bargain Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Anyone for Polo?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w,don't I have to learn to sail them first though?

clarky999, I doubt it.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'ts called S.K.I. for a reason:

Spend the Kids Inheritance.

What else is money for?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
JimW, Laughing
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
JimW wrote:
I'ts called S.K.I. for a reason:

Spend the Kids Inheritance.

What else is money for?

or Drinking the Kids Inheritance as suggested by my eldest last week Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

don't I have to learn to sail them first though?

yes, but that's best done on the Clyde too. Or at least, if you were thinking of big boats where you can get inside out of the rain and make a cup of tea. If it's dinghies, anywhere there's a pond. I learnt to sail cruisers on the Clyde, with the Clyde Offshore Sailing Centre (grand name, but the Clyde's not exactly offshore, that's why it's such a great place to learn - lovely scenery, big winds, small waves because of the Mull of Kintyre). That was many years ago, don't know if they still exist.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

Location: SmoggielandPeter S, a convincing argument...only thing being we'd probably have to lay out for a 4x4 to get over to Yadd Moss .... and get some skis.... [was very tempting though...], but the DH would get the perverse joy he has of changing into his gear in the car park

Thats what winter tyres and a shovel are for! There aren't many days that I carn't get to YM one way or another in my old Peugeot Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy