Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fake or the real deal. WARNINGS

Poster: A snowHead
I was looking for a Jacket for the better half and came across this web site

http://www.northfacesaleoutlet.com/

It seems good value but is it genuine North Face gear ?

What do you think?

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 20-11-09 19:11; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
suspect.. the privacy page just sounds like spam blurb..and a look at who is shows the site as chinese, then i t also refers to american acts that have nothing to do with secure payments.. and 99.9% hacker safe..
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
very suspect
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dodgy. The domain was registered in China about a month ago.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'd be seriously careful about it - the site has no contact telephone numbers or address, and their grasp of the English language isn't too hot on their FAQ pages. Came across a site exhibiting exactly the same signs when looking for software (Office 2007 - it's the first sponsored link that comes up in Google) and further investigation showed it to be selling counterfeit software. In that particular case Microsoft came good by replacing the counterfeit goods with proper software, but I'm not sure The North Face would be quite so generous.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Great FAQ!! Dodgier than a late night donner!

Q2:Are the northface fashion anthentics,100% originals packaged?

A: Yes,our northface fashion here are anthentic quality and 100% originals package. All theshoes are just directly stocked from container abroad like orders cooperated for wal-mart and so on.So there are various styles and enough sizes that you may have interest. And due to certain stocks from our own factory and non tax fees home and abroad,we develop our business enlarging cooperation broadly via sample offering and free shipping here, that is why the prices shown are so cheap. Just come on and catch a chance to enforce our development here.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kitenski, Laughing these sites must fool somebody!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I picked up a North Face softshell in Shanghai for £19. It certainly isn't authentic, but it's a very good jacket. I'd pay cash on the spot, but wouldn't trust this website with my plastic, no sir-eee.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
What's the old rule ? If it looks too good to be true, then it almost certainly is snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
pam w, they certainly do. Difficult to shut them down too. Big thread about the software website I mentioned above on avforums.com, with many people forking out cash.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Looks like a similar set up to that from which I got a really good deal on my Spyder jacket a few years back..... Shocked
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
All above as I thought.

wink
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
my personal favourites from the FAQs:

"Q: Do dropshipping,donot you?"

"however for legal reasons we must say that some goods can and are factory variants.Only by this,you can enjoy the perfect nike shoes" - think they missed this occurance of nike shoes when doing the find and replace to change to North Face.

"We accept returns or exchanges on condition that fashion damages" - what?

Absolutely, defintitely, 100% dodgy!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Okay chaps and chapesses.

I'm not making this up.... I own a lot of domain names. So I knowhow to get details. I've bee on the internet since 1992 and full time since 1994. I remember the days of BBS etc. My wife has been on longer than that, even before the web (email only) she remembers dialing into individual satelites etc. Happy

One thing to learn is the basics of internet.

A whois search
http://www.whois.net/whois/northfacesaleoutlet.com

I would not touch it with a mile long bargepole. Happy

Cheers
Bob
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Okay chaps and chapesses.

I'm not making this up.... I own a lot of domain names. So I knowhow to get details. I've bee on the internet since 1992 and full time since 1994. I remember the days of BBS etc. My wife has been on longer than that, even before the web (email only) she remembers dialing into individual satelites etc. Happy

A whois search
http://www.whois.net/whois/northfacesaleoutlet.com

I would not touch it with a mile long bargepole. Happy

Cheers
Bob
ski holidays
glasgowcyclops wrote:

Double Posting? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
No I think 'double posting' was a move last seen in the wrestling ring in the 70's
snow report
Bob, Laughing
snow conditions
daehwons wrote:
glasgowcyclops wrote:

Double Posting? Toofy Grin

Happy

I was on the train using mobile broadband and went in a tunnel Seem'd to have got the first one through.

Honest. Happy

Cheers
Bob
snow conditions
Bob wrote:
No I think 'double posting' was a move last seen in the wrestling ring in the 70's

I've seen in in much more up-to-date videos than that..... wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy