Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Possible Buying LINE Anthem 2009 Skis + Some Bindings, Need help o.o

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, i've heard some good reviews of the LINE Anthem ski's, i will be buying the 2009 version, seeing as how it is less $$. If anyone owns these/have ever riden these would you recommend me to buy them? Also, i'm 174 tall. These ski's come in 161,171,178 and im wondering what would be the best option for me, i'm not an advanced skiier, although i plan to be skiing quite a bit this year, and ofc ill be using these for 90% park.

Also, was wondering what type of bindings you would recommend, i want to spend around 100$ USD so i was thinking the Dynastar nx 12 Jib bindings, but lookin for more suggestions or reassurance ! ty
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Anthem is uber soft but awesome fun! If you start hitting the bigger transitions in the park you'll need a bit of length, I'm about 178cm and ride 180's in park, 186 all mtn and 190+ in the pow, so it'll be a mix up between the 171 and 178's I guess, I'd probably go more for the 171's if you plan to ride rails more than big-air?? How much you weigh can be an important factor aswell as will the mounting point on the ski, the Anthem is symetrical so you'll mount 'em centre, not leaving much nose if you go too short if you see what I mean??
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy