Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheapest Ski Holiday in Easter for Students

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I am wanting to go on a ski holiday for a week in Easter and want to know where the cheapest location for 5 students who are of beginner to intermediate experience would be. This would have to include ski hire, flights, accommodation, lift pass, etc. We would want to stay in a hostel for the low cost. Which ski locations are the cheapest but still good in Easter and what would the approx cost be?

I'm sorry it is such a wide question but I would appreciate any help, thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
joz, Welcome to Snowheads

1) does your college/uni have a skiclub/do trips?

2) Are they doing an easter one - although a lot seem to do the week before xmas..

3) If not then have a look at action-outdoors - http://www.action-outdoors.co.uk/ they act as an agent for UCPA which is the french youth hostel system. They do all in packages including kit hire, tuition, passes, 3 meals etc. There also in some great locations in great resorts - Les Arcs, La Plagne, Val Thorens Les Deux alpes etc. They also have cheap bars.

I have no association with UCPA/Action-outdoors, but I've seen there groups out on the mountain and the learners seem to have fun and the betters ones were really ripping up the mountain. They've also been mentioned positively on here a far few times as being a good option for reduced costs/younger type trips.

As an alternative you could look at a 'late package deal' with an English Tour Operator such as Nielsen or crystal - but look at going somewhere high that time of year, and probably won't be as cheep as the above

Enjoy your trip.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
joz, welcome to snowheads. snowHead Have a look at action-outdoors.co.uk.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Try wastelandski.com, they do student orientated stuff.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
joz, http://www.buscevents.com/events/index.php/?content=937&menu=2497
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for all of these websites, they are very useful and i have found some great deals on some of these sites, one last question is will all of the resorts have snow at Easter time , 3rd April to around the 9th, or which will have the best snow that time of year.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
joz, higher the better. Look for altitude of resort as a rough guide. It's not guaranteed, but that time of year you should have no problems with most mainstream resorts.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I would definatley recomend buscevents, you will not find a cheaper ski holiday and you will be with thousdands of other students. There is a choice of different weeks, the first one is marginally cheaper but should be a fair bit quieter.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Join your uni ski club and go on BUSC.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy