Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer from Geneva to Courchevel 1650

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone

I'm going to Courchevel 1650 on thursday 7 January and my flight lands in Geneva at 19h40. I used Alpy Bus (shared transfer) last year to verbier and i was quite happy with the price and service (they drop you in front of your hotel). Do you recommend any shared transfer company to Courchevel? I would like to avoid buses and expensive private transfers.

Many thanks!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Come on guys help me please! The best offer I found is Alpnet but 19.40 is too tight for their last shared transfer so they're proposing a private transfer costing 300 euros. There's gotta be a better deal! I as hoping to pay no more than 150-200 euros for two people for the transfer.

Transfer to verbier last year was so convenient with Alpy Bus. 80 euros per person and my flight landed after 9 and they were still able to accomodate me!!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowforever, I looked into this a few months ago. I'm not sure you are going to be able to solve your problem. The best solution I managed to come up with was to hire a car from Geneva. Then in the morning drive it down to Moutiers and leave it at the hire place there and then get the bus back to Courchevel. The whole thing was such a faff that I didn't book the holiday in the end and now we are going to St Anton instead.

In theory you could take your skis with you to Moutiers and then just get a taxi to Brides les bains and then ski back to Courchevel. Potentially less hassle than the bus.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
www.bensbus.co.uk could help? £67 return each. they dont do courchevel, but can drop off at moutiers and you could get on the bus from there?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowforever, If you do hire a car make sure you do it from the french side if you are going to leave it in moutier as leaving cars in different countries to the one they were hired in is EXPENSIVE. We have done this car hire leave in moutier ourselves but not only do you have to go and leave it there you also have to go down and pick it up when you leave.How about a night in geneva and an early morning transfer?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
brock wrote:
snowforever, If you do hire a car make sure you do it from the french side if you are going to leave it in moutier as leaving cars in different countries to the one they were hired in is EXPENSIVE. We have done this car hire leave in moutier ourselves but not only do you have to go and leave it there you also have to go down and pick it up when you leave.How about a night in geneva and an early morning transfer?

thought about that one but i frankly prefer to wake up in the resort since i'm there for only 3 days and hope to make the most of it. ski weekend don't come cheap despite cheap flights and cheap hotels, that's my lesson!!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowforever, for 3 days I'd hire a car and drive straight to resort, then drive straight back again. Shouldn't cost an arm and leg.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowforever, As pam w, recommends, you could probably hire a small car and pay for the petrol for in the region of £150 for 3 days. Use a car rental comparison site to find the best deal.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy